Business Financial Analyst
Company: Renaissance LLC
Posted on: May 15, 2022
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender
identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status,
age, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, or other
legally protected status.
The purpose of the Business Analyst is to analyze the financial
data of the company and identify opportunities and evaluate
outcomes of business decisions.
Metric driven position provides more visibility into the levels of
the P&L so Management can make solid choices.
- Review financial performance of COGS and identify trends and
recommendations for improvement
- Management Reporting
- Generate costing estimates for new product proposals
- Assist in monthly financial close process
- Change Management & Special Projects
- Manage inventory accuracy and reporting
- Annual product routing review for budget
- Analyze and report on monthly production variances
- Research and prepare commentary for monthly reporting
- Support the annual budgeting and forecasting process
- Proactively identify areas of improvements and collaborate with
others to implement changes
- Bachelor's degree Required, preferably in Accounting, Finance
or Business Related field
- At least 3-5 years general manufacturing accounting experience
or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Strong Math Skills, ERP knowledge, and Excel Analytical Skills
- Good Interpersonal skills both within and outside of the dept
Experience with Excel required.
Keywords: Renaissance LLC, Lakewood , Business Financial Analyst, Accounting, Auditing , Lakewood, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!