CFO - Healthcare
Company: Recruit Secure
Posted on: September 22, 2022
Recruit Secure, LLC is assisting our client in seeking an
experienced and energetic CFO with Healthcare Industry experience.
Our client owns and operates several for-profit, long-term care
Skilled Nursing Homes (SNF)in several states and is expanding. The
CFO will be a key member of the management team responsible to
direct all fiscal operations of the company.
The successful candidate will have a track record of leading
financial planning and reporting, cash management, contract
negotiations, budgeting, and experience providing strong analytical
insights to meet the corporation's short- and long-term
initiatives. Additionally, experience with acquisitions is
required. The CFO should have experience building and mentoring
financial teams in a multi-state environment.
This is a great opportunity to become a strategic partner of this
rapidly growing organization. The CFO will report directly to the
CEO and COO and will be based in the corporate offices located in
- BA in Accounting or Finance required; Advanced degree
preferred; CPA a big plus
- Minimum of 8-10 years of finance and accounting experience and
at least 3 years in a management role as CFO or equivalent senior
- Must have strong technical and financial analytical skills
along with demonstrative critical thinking and problem-solving
- Healthcare Industry experience -preferred, Nursing Home
experience a big plus
- Experience in a high-growth environment
- Experience in financial reporting for multi-state
- Experience developing financial policies and mentoring
financial and accounting teams remotely.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Keywords: Recruit Secure, Lakewood , CFO - Healthcare, Accounting, Auditing , Lakewood, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!