Office Service Assistant
Company: TMP Capital
Posted on: February 5, 2020
GENERAL SUMMARY:--Under the general supervision of the Office
Administrator, the Office Services Assistant is responsible for
performing or coordinating all office services functions for the
office. The Office Services Assistant is expected to perform all
responsibilities with a commitment to providing superior service to
the company and staff, efficient departmental operations, and an
atmosphere of teamwork and continuous improvement. Above all, the
Office Services Assistant must fulfil the needs of the company in a
manner which is consistent with TMP Capital Values.--ESSENTIAL
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES (Duties are performed throughout every
work day, as necessary):
- Set priorities and coordinate daily Office Services workflow to
ensure quality of work and timely completion of assignments during
regular business hours and on an overtime/weekend basis as
- Develop and implement procedures to optimize effectiveness;
ensure that space, equipment and technology are used
- Supply management; ensuring excellent inventory control and
cost-effective purchases; review and validate bills for office
- Ensure that office equipment and supplies, both in the
department and at convenience locations, satisfactorily support the
needs of the office.
- Resolve problems when possible and, as necessary, report
problems to others in the office or department in a timely
- Coordinate daily schedule of mail and parcel deliveries.
- Proof completed work for accuracy and thoroughness, paying
close attention to instructions and detail.
- Provide back-up duties to Receptionist and Operations
- Ensure all departmental forms and logs are completed accurately
and thoroughly.OTHER DUTIES (Duties are performed periodically, as
- Participate in available professional development
- In conjunction with the other departments, perform other duties
such as office moves and set-ups, equipment set-ups, etc.
- Order supplies as necessary.
- Place food orders.
- Assist in training new employees as needed.ESSENTIAL KNOWLEDGE,
- Knowledge of office procedures related to Office Services.
- Strong leadership skills and willingness to function as role
model within the office.
- Excellent judgment and common sense.
- Strong organizational and time management skills, including the
ability to organize self and others.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Excellent telephone manner and oral communication skills.
- Ability to handle difficult situations with discretion, tact
- Ability to read, write and speak English.
- Excellent oral communication skills.
- Ability to read, comprehend and follow instructions.
- Excellent record-keeping skills
- Ability to meet deadlines and respond to changing
- Ability to handle many tasks simultaneously
- Ability to perform clerical tasks with a high degree of
- Ability to work with a wide range of people in a team
- Strong service orientationEDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATIONS:
- High school diploma or equivalent.-- --
- Qualifications:Customer Service, People Skills, Quality Focus,
Professionalism, Energy Level, Multi-tasking, Dependability,
Thoroughness, Phone Skills, Data Entry Skills, Listening--Skills
- Proficient with MS Office Excellent customer service skills
Organized Works well with others Professional
- High School Diploma or GED.
- 1-2 years of experience working in customer service.
- Experience using Microsoft Office products.
- Effective written, oral, and interpersonal communication
- Experience working in billing.
- Ability to multitask and communicate effectively with
individuals of all backgrounds.
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal).
- At least 1 year of Office Clerk experience preferred.Criteria
- 2 years of front desk experience is a plus.
- Professional demeanor.
- Reliable attendance.
- Team player.
- Ability to work independently, or with a team.--Benefits youll
- Full Benefits; Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Short- and
Long-Term Disability Plus Paid Time Off and Holidays
- 401K Plan--More About UsThe TMP Capital-- team is committed to
providing all clients with the highest quality financial services,
whether you are purchasing your dream home, refinancing an
outstanding loan, or consolidating-- debt, our highly experienced
team of loan officers can help you find the right loan program at
the lowest rate no matter what your needs are. Like you, we are
ambitious, enthusiastic and highly professional and as we continue
to expand, this pivotal role will help ensure our continuing
success.TMP Capital is an Equal Opportunity Employer. --All
qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation,
gender identity, or national origin.
Keywords: TMP Capital, Lakewood , Office Service Assistant, Administration, Clerical , Lakewood, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!