Chief Marketing Officer
Company: DC Cargo Mall
Posted on: November 22, 2021
We're hiring an IN-HOUSE Director of Marketing to help us;
- Grow our DTC e-commerce business through customer acquisition
- Build our brand awareness and community through digital
advertising, PR, and social media content marketing, and
- Support our retail growth through marketing and advertising
initiatives that help drive the consumer to our products at
retail.Best candidates will have a track record of success in
generating customers and revenue across an omnichannel environment
both domestically and internationally. Hands-on management of
customer acquisition/growth/retention, digital advertising, social
media, public relations, print marketing, loyalty programs,
customer data analytics, and management in a consumer goods
environment. Plus the interpersonal skills to lead, manage &
develop the Marketing team
This role serves as a key member of the DCCM Leadership Team and is
responsible for developing and executing the strategy while
enhancing the DCCM brand, culture, and Marketing team.
- Develop an omnichannel eCommerce strategy to support key
- Build, scale, and run a progressive, multi-channel
direct-to-consumer marketing organization driven by P&L
- Develop strategies to leverage and expand the DCCM brand.
- Own the "customer file", including customer acquisition,
growth, and retention; lead customer analytics, develop insights
that deepen the organization's understanding of the customer.
- Enable unique customer journeys that strengthen brand
engagement based on a cohesive journey that accounts for the
motivation, influences, and actions of customers.
- Track effectiveness of programs for focus on continuous
learning and improvement.
- Lead the development of the overall annual and seasonal
marketing programs and plans.
- Oversee performance of DCCM Marketing and Content strategy
against brand marketing budget/ROI models.
- Provide strong leadership and mentorship to members of the
- Build a pipeline of talent internally and externally to fuel
the growth of the business including developing appropriate plans
for key talent.
- Manage the day-to-day operations of the paid, owned, and earned
- Identifies new market segments and influencers that will
benefit from our products
- Detailed KPI analysis with daily, weekly, and monthly reporting
and optimization recommendations
- Research competition, investigate benchmarks, and provide
suggestions for improvement.
- Own site usability and customer experience.
- Manage content strategy and calendar across the site and social
- 5+ years progressive D2C marketing experience, with a strong
track record of execution
- Demonstrable experience designing, implementing and tracking
successful digital marketing campaigns
- Strong interpersonal skills that match our core values
- 3+ years of successfully leading, managing, and developing
people through mentorship
- Hands-on experience with Google Analytics, AdWords, social
advertising, affiliate, influencer, and email flows/automation
- 3+ Year experience managing a Shopify store
- 3+ Years experience with Amazon seller central
- Experience managing over 3,000 SKUs
- Strong analytical skills (Excel Guru)
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication, research skills, and project and team
Keywords: DC Cargo Mall, Lakewood , Chief Marketing Officer, Advertising , Lakewood, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!