CAD Drafter (#2)
Company: Enser Corporation
Posted on: January 23, 2023
Opportunity Details CAD Draftsman Lakewood, NJ Type:
Contract-to-Direct Salary: $46k - $63k depending on experience CAD
Draftsman Summary: Lakewood, NJ Manufacturer is growing its CAD
Department and seeks a self-motivated and organized CAD Draftsman
with a minimum of 7 years professional drafting/design experience.
The CAD Draftsman position requires a detail-oriented person who
will maintain project files in neat and orderly fashion. Must be
able to communicate with customers as well as sales staff,
architects and engineers and is experienced in reducing all
conversations to writing. CAD Draftsman Required Skills and
- Structural Steel and Concrete experience required. As a
manufacturer, most of what we build is attached to the building
structure, where experience with and detailed knowledge of
Structural Steel and Concrete will allow us to determine the best
solution for each project and its unique requirements
- Must be fluent in AutoCAD and will be using AutoCAD LT.
- BIM or other 3D modeling is a plus but not required.
- Solid math skills including working with inclines, angles, and
- Creation of plan views and elevations that will eventually be
developed into detailed fabrication sheets for production.
- A successful CAD Draftsman candidate must be able to read and
understand blueprints and architectural drawings, particularly
those associated with commercial building construction, structural
steel, and concrete. Additional responsibilities include:
- Developing bills of material
- Quantity take-offs to assist Sales with their proposals.
- There will also be trips to project jobsites to review project
conditions and scopes of work as well as obtaining field
measurements as required to build the railings. Benefits include
Health Insurance, Paid Time Off and Holiday PayPI201537272
Keywords: Enser Corporation, Lakewood , CAD Drafter (#2), Design, Graphic Design & CAD , Lakewood, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!