Sr. Project Engineer
Company: Renaissance LLC
Posted on: October 15, 2020
Renaissance LLCAll qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex,
sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin,
disability, veteran status, age, marital status, pregnancy, genetic
information, or other legally protected status.Overview
The purpose of this position is to plan, manage, and execute
engineering and technical projects from initiation to
commercialization. The size and scope of the projects assigned are
large and complex, and usually consist of high-profile equipment
and process implementations that support development and/or launch
activities. The Sr. Project Engineer will own and lead the
management of engineering capital related activities in a cGMP
environment including planning, organizing, and controlling all
elements of the project. Projects include but are not limited to
cGMP manufacturing suite design and construction, facility utility
and support systems, acquisition of filling and packaging
Candidate must have the ability to apply engineering principles to
support operational initiatives such as equipment reliability
enhancement, environmental sustainability, project execution
standardization and continuous improvement. Ability to work in a
fast-pace environment and the competence to concurrently handle
multiple projects and operational initiatives.
- Plan, execute and evaluate projects according to predetermined
timelines and budgets from awarding of business through commercial
- Lead cross functional project teams, ensuring quality control
throughout project lifecycles.
- Be accountable for project results.
- Work with clients and other stakeholders to complete project
charter outlining scope, goals, deliverables and required resources
including budget and timing.
- Provide project schedule to identify when each task will be
- Clearly communicate expectations and project updates to
clients, team members and other stakeholders.
- Resolve any issues and solve problems throughout project
- Effectively manage project scope by ensuring any changes to
scope are documented and approved by the client and internal team
- Track and report on project milestones (both technical and
business) and provide regular status reports.
- Prepare project support documentation, including: project
scopes, presentation of conceptual designs, capital requests,
purchase orders, project plans and schedules using MS Project to
drive successful project outcome, user/functional specifications,
design specifications, piping and instrumentation diagrams, process
flow diagrams, start-up and equipment operational procedures and
- Work with cross functional team and stakeholders to understand
project requirements and provide expert guidance to ensure
- Accountable for financial elements of projects, including
contract review, financial milestone management, budget tracking
and oversight, and will support invoice query resolution
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
B.S. degree in an Engineering discipline preferably in Mechanical
or Electrical Engineering is required with a minimum of 7 to 10
years of relevant experience in the pharmaceutical industry. PMP
certification is a plus.
--- Must exhibit an entrepreneurial spirit by consistently seeking
new opportunities to add value to the organization. Must strive for
excellence in all aspects of job performance
- Advanced knowledge of engineering documentation required for
cGMP processing and substantial knowledge of cleanroom design and
- Extensive knowledge of project management, utilizing PMO
Keywords: Renaissance LLC, Lakewood , Sr. Project Engineer, Engineering , Lakewood, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!