Posted on: November 22, 2021
* Communicates effectively in a professional manner with
supervision to provide equipment and system status, parts orders,
assigned open EAM CM, PM work orders, FMS requests and any ongoing
* Accurately documents daily work performed and escalates issues to
Facilities Supervisor in a timely manner.
* Direct and support maintenance activities to ensure quality,
safety, cost, and productivity objectives.
* Plans and anticipates job requirements to make cost effective use
of equipment and material resources.
* Follows up on projects to proactively identify and prevent or
correct equipment problems.
* Contributes technical information and training to team members
and other departments.
* Creates evaluates and updates preventative maintenance work
* Installs, maintains, calibrates, repairs/overhauls, and operates
air conditioning and refrigeration equipment, including
compressors, pumps, evaporators, expansion valves, solenoid valves,
all controls, condensers, and other related parts.
* Troubleshoots and adjusts HVAC systems and air volume control
equipment to maintain proper temperature, humidity, and air flow
* Cleans HVAC coils, evaporators, and condensers via chemicals,
air, special cleaning agents, high pressure wash units.
* Repairs and adjust refrigeration systems to maintain design
parameters, e.g., temperature pressure, level, etc.
* Operates BAS terminal to monitor, troubleshoot, and maintain
applicable system performance consistent with required unit and/or
area conditions, following all change control procedures.
* Answers alarms associated with monitoring systems and makes
routine decisions concerning priority of response.
* Carries radio as directed for expeditious communication of
* Operates recovery, recycling and reclaiming devices to minimize
refrigerant impact on environment and obtains appropriate
certification as necessary to comply with applicable
* Completes department training per schedule: Orientation, SOP,
safety, etc. as directed from supervision.
* Perform basic to complex carpentry, electrical, refrigeration,
HVAC, mechanical, plumbing, and associated work on plant facility
utilities using hands, meters and/or power tools as required.
* As required must have the ability to work alone and be able to
lift to 50lbs. on a regular basis.
* Able to train and oversee service technicians working on plant
equipment or construction projects to ensure they are working in
accordance with Renaissance Contractor Safety Guidelines.
* Ensures all work areas are kept clean and free of safety hazards
(shops, mechanical rooms, mezzanines)
* Performs duties in support of other trades during regular hours
and serves on an on-call basis for scheduled and emergency
* Maintain current gown qualifications for cleanrooms.
* Other duties as assigned.
Keywords: Medix, Lakewood , HVAC Mechanic, Engineering , Lakewood, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!