Company: Nitto, Inc.
Posted on: November 20, 2022
*NOW HIRING! Nitto is seeking an experience Electrical
Maintenance Mechanic to join our Manufacturing Maintenance
Department for our Swing Shift (7am - 3:30pm/3:00pm - 11:30pm) and
3rd Shift (overnight, typically between/around the hours of 11PM -
Nitto, Inc.'s Lakewood, NJ facility is a premier manufacturer of
acoustic, structural and sealing materials for the automotive
industry. Our lightweight structural products make cars run quieter
by reducing road noise and improving fuel efficiencies. Nitto, Inc.
also manufactures pressure sensitive tapes used in the electrical,
electronic, automotive, and aerospace industries
Under general supervision, perform high quality-level work in the
installation, construction, modification, repair and maintenance of
electrical apparatuses, equipment and systems in an industrial
manufacturing facility; and perform related work as required.
*Essential duties and responsibilities include (but not limited
* Troubleshoot, repair and maintain electrical distribution systems
including electric motors, electric controls, and alarm and safety
* Ensures electrical systems are operational: performs testing on
* Installs, troubleshoots and repairs new equipment and systems,
including all facility lights and controls.
* Monitors work done by outside contractors for adherence to
National Electrical Code Requirements and reports back to Plant
* Assists as needed in the writing of specifications for repairs
and new construction.
* Maintains appropriate service and repair records.
* Researches and inventories equipment parts and supplies.
* Responds to routine and emergency calls for repairs and
* May train and direct the work of other classified staff in the
* Assists and serves as backup to other maintenance employees in
*Education and Experience*
* High School Diploma or equivalent
* *Minimum of 3 - 7 years*' experience in a commercial, industrial
or manufacturing facility operation setting; knowledge of packaging
equipment, conveyors, extruders preferred.
* NJ State Certified High Pressure Black Seal Boiler Operator a
PLUS - must get certified if not
*Other Skills and Abilities*
* (Experience maintaining and installing equipment such as PLC,
sensors and other automation equipment.
* Willingness and ability to work overtime on Saturdays and
* Thorough knowledge of electrical theory and methods, materials,
tools, equipment and systems.
* Thorough knowledge of applicable state and federal codes and
regulations pertaining to the electrical trade; computer logic and
programming; inspection of, identification and knowledge of all
electrical distribution systems (24 volts DC to 480 volts AC);
methods and practices following in the maintenance of tools,
machinery and equipment.
Nitto is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants
will receive consideration for employment without regard to race,
religion, color, national origin, sex, age, sexual orientation and
gender identity, status as a protected veteran, among other things
or status as a qualified individual with disability.'
* Waiting period may apply
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $28.30 - $33.22 per hour
* 401(k) matching
* Dental insurance
* Employee assistance program
* Flexible spending account
* Health insurance
* Health savings account
* Life insurance
* Paid time off
* Vision insurance
* 10 hour shift
* 8 hour shift
* Monday to Friday
* Night shift
* Weekend availability
* Programmable logic controllers: 2 years (Preferred)
* Industrial electrician: 2 years (Preferred)
Work Location: One location%58047475%
Keywords: Nitto, Inc., Lakewood , Maintenance Mechanic/Electrician, Engineering , Lakewood, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!