Regional HR Manager
Company: Race Winning Brands
Posted on: January 23, 2023
Race Winning Brands (RWB) is the leading manufacturer of racing and
high-performance parts sold to automotive and powersports markets.
RWB is the preferred source for high-end pistons, engine blocks,
cylinder heads, intake manifolds, connecting rods, crankshafts,
clutches, transmissions, springs and other engine and driveline-
related performance components. RWB markets its products through
multiple prominent brands including JE Pistons, Wiseco Performance
Products, K1 Technologies, Diamond Pistons, Trend Performance,
Rekluse Motor Sports, MGP Connecting Rods, ProX Racing Parts, Dart
Machinery, PAC Racing, Revmax, Haltech, TSI, TransGo, and Corsa
performance. RWB sells to a diverse and unmatched customer base of
professional and sportsman racers, engine builders, enthusiasts,
OEMs, automotive and powersports dealers and wholesale
distributors. RWB is headquartered in Mentor, Ohio with sales
offices and manufacturing operations in strategic locations
throughout the United States, Canada, Europe and Asia. Responsible
for the oversight of the Human Resources (HR), within multiple
facilities. This position is a strategic partner to manufacturing
and will roll out process that drive people manufacturing
excellence. Human Resources:
- Focus on employee relations by partnering to develop and deploy
programs designed to meet both the current and future needs of Race
Winning Brands (RWB).
- Facilitate the annual performance evaluation, succession
planning & salary review cycles.
- Talent Acquisition for both operative and salary positions
(This will be a very active function)
- Ensures compliance with all legal and government reporting
regulations affecting the human resources function (EEO,
Affirmative Action, FMLA, ADA, etc.).
- Employee Engagement, deploy strategy to improve the employee
engagement in our North Carolina facilities. PM21
- Bachelor's Degree in business, human resources or related
- A Minimum of 3 years of experience working in a manufacturing
- Five plus years of Human Resource experience in a fast paced,
changing environment preferably with a manufacturing company.
- Extensive Experience with hourly recruiting required
- Demonstrated track record of achieving results, driving change,
and continuous improvement.
- Excellent written and verbal presentation
Keywords: Race Winning Brands, Lakewood , Regional HR Manager, Executive , Lakewood, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!