Pharmaceutical Manufacturing Tech
Company: System One
Posted on: November 18, 2021
Pharmaceutical Manufacturing Tech - 2nd shift (direct hire) Job
- Direct hire, located in Lakewood, NJ
- Hours: Monday - Friday, 3:00 PM - 11:30 PM
- Pay: $17.50 per hours (unionized environment) Manufacturing
Tech - 2nd shift (direct hire) Responsibilities:
- Assigned to packaging or quality department.
- Helps operate high-speed packaging machinery.
- Loads cartons, boxes and label spools into machinery for proper
- Places finished product into boxes and stacks on pallets.
- Helps set up packaging equipment, test runs and preps for
packaging run (supplies, materials on hand, etc.)
- May assist in quality department and preform visual inspections
of liquid medication to ensure the highest purity, clarity and
- May help in production area by separating collagen using
tweezers and magnification.
- Documents quantity of work by completing basic paperwork.
- Assist in various workstations and learns different packaging
- Learn to use microscope, tweezers, calipers, etc.
- Maintain clean, safe environment.
- Follows standard operating procedures.
- Moves materials, supplies, and other items throughout the
facility as needed and/or as directed by the department head.
Manufacturing Tech - 2nd shift (direct hire) Requirements:
- High school diploma or GED.
- Prior packaging experience from another regulated manufacturing
company useful but--training is provided!--
- Easy to learn, fun work environment.
- Previous manufacturing environment experience a plus, but not
- Basic math skills useful.
- Must read, write and speak English.
- Work in a team environment or as a individual.
- Call or text Chad Zehner for more information: 732-228-8980
during business hours.
Keywords: System One, Lakewood , Pharmaceutical Manufacturing Tech, Healthcare , Lakewood, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!