DON/ REGISTERED NURSE (RN) PART-TIME
Company: Prestige Home Care
Posted on: May 7, 2022
Job DescriptionIf you are compassionate and passionate you're at
the right place!We are currently looking for a Director of Nursing
/Registered Nurses (RNs) to join our growing team for part-time or
per-diem positions.Responsibilities and DutiesThe Director of
Nursing Responsibilities Include:The DON will oversee services
rendered by certified homemaker home health aides (CHHAs) & RNs.The
DON shall ensure that all client visits, supervisory visits and
corresponding paperwork is completed accurately and turned into the
office.The DON shall ensure that all Visiting Angels processes,
policies and procedures are followed by the RN.Make necessary
revisions to the Plan of Care as required.Conduct orientation and
training in accordance with The New Jersey Board of Nursing and
agency guidelinesSupervise, teach and orient caregivers per agency
guidelines and regulatory standards.Maintain compliance with the
state regulations affecting home care.Demonstrate knowledge of
current health and home care practices.Perform related duties and
responsibilities as deemed appropriate by the management
team.Demonstrate dependability.Maintain absolute confidentiality of
all information pertaining to employees, clients and client's
family members.Participate in the quality assurance reviews and
evaluations of the services provided to the clients.
- Perform the initial home care client visit and re-evaluate the
client's needs and progress on a regular basis.
- Initiate the plan of care under doctor's orders.
- Observe, assess, and document symptoms.
- Wound Care
- Monitor reactions and client progress.
- Coordinate client services.
- Notify the physician and other personnel (DON, Case Manager,
etc) of change in the client's condition.
- Perform skill outline in the agency's approved policy and
- Discharge the client from skilled nursing services when the
discharge criteria have been met.
- Case conference clinicians providing care to ensure
coordination of care.
- Update clinical records according to policy and
- Update knowledge and skills by attending in-service programs,
continuing education programs, seminars,and self-study programs
- Adhere to state regulations.Qualifications and Skills
- Must be a Registered Nurse (RN) licensed in New Jersey and have
worked as an RN for at least two years
- A minimum of 1 year home health care or equivalent experience
- Trach/Vent/G tube experience is a plus
- Ability to demonstrate self-confidence and positive attitude
toward self and others
- Customer-service oriented
- Strong organizational, interpersonal, assessment and PC
- The ability to communicate well, both verbally and in
writingThis job description is not intended to be an total list of
experience, skills, efforts, duties, responsibilities, or working
conditions associated with the position.Job Types: Full-time,
Part-timeSalary: $38-$58Job Types: Part-time, Contract
Keywords: Prestige Home Care, Lakewood , DON/ REGISTERED NURSE (RN) PART-TIME, Healthcare , Lakewood, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!