Lab Technician - R&D
Company: System One
Posted on: May 8, 2022
Job DescriptionLab Technician Lab Technician
- Performs analytical testing & records, maintains, and review
- Enters data into SAP System and analyzes results (20% of the
- Uses a variety of testing methods, procedures, and
- Required to calibrate, maintain, and troubleshoot laboratory
equipment as needed
- Helps understand problems and issues with test results by
participating in cross-functional root cause analysis. Facilitates
follow up & resolutions
- Interprets data and for giving direction to the manufacturing
group to ensure products meet established specifications.
- Prepare samples of raw materials, intermediates, and/or
finished goods to be sent out for outside testing. Including
- Performs sampling and verification and raw materials
- Must be available work overtime on a short notice and weekend
work is required. Ability to be flexible with shift and workday
assignments to support business need requirements. Lab Technician
- Bachelor of Science degree in the sciences (food science,
chemistry, etc.) or a 2-year Associates degree in the sciences and
3+ years direct laboratory experience
- Must not have ANY food allergens, food restrictions or dietary
exemptions as periodical food sampling and ingestion does occur and
an essential part of this core functions of this role and company.
i.e. able to eat seafood, pork, poultry, beef, spices, flavorings,
gluten, wheat, non-organic, GMO, etc.
- At least 6 months experience in a lab setting preforming
clinical and or scientific
- Color Vision (ability to detect color) required.
- Please call or text Chad Zehner during business hours for more
information or immediate consideration: 732-228-8980
Keywords: System One, Lakewood , Lab Technician - R&D, Healthcare , Lakewood, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!