Certified Physical Therapist / PT - Lakewood, NJ
Company: Fox Rehab
Posted on: August 3, 2019
FOX wishes to work with top-caliber Physical Therapists for our
NJSN1 team. This Physical Therapist position will be providing
House Calls in the homes of older adults who reside in Lakewood, NJ
and the surrounding areas. This position is salaried with benefits
and will be 25 to 32.5 visits per week with overtime at the per
diem rate, if desired.
At FOX you will find every opportunity to achieve clinical
excellence and professional development. We pride ourselves on
being a clinician owned and operated, high-growth, entrepreneurial
professional private practice. Because of this, we understand the
unique needs of clinicians. We understand YOU!
As a clinician working with FOX, you will receive specialized
support and training tailored to your needs that will allow you to
achieve your highest potential:
- Professional development and regional support
- Unlimited continuing education units toward licensure
- Autonomy to treat your clients on a flexible schedule
- A culture of respect, hard work and innovation Requirements
Must have valid Physical Therapy license in the state(s) of
practice, or eligibility to apply
Graduation from an accredited Physical Therapy program
Applicants must possess basic computer literacy skills
Prefer at least one year experience, as well as prior expertise
and/or comfort working in a home-based setting.
Entry level clinicians passionate and committed to a career with
older adults are welcome to apply to this position through our
widely recognized and established Emerging Professionals New Grad
Current CPR certification
Exceptional patient service delivery, outstanding interpersonal
skills, and consistent ability to demonstrate clinical excellence,
as well as desire to develop professionally
Contact FOX Now!
If clinical excellence and professional development are important
to you, and you wish to be part of a revolutionary private
practice, please contact:
Shanna Morgan, Clinical Career Specialist
Text FOX to 97211 to learn more!
Founded in 1998, FOX was built on the strong clinical foundation of
Geriatric House Calls and guided by our mission to rehabilitate
lives by believing in the strength of people. FOX believes that if
you give people the respect and tools they need to succeed, they
will never cease to amaze. This belief has propelled our practice
to the following notable accomplishments:
- The first private practice in the nation to provide outpatient
services in the homes of older adults.
- Nation's largest group of board certified geriatric clinical
specialists and largest rehabilitation private practice to make
Geriatric House Calls
- Home of the ABPTRFE accredited FOX Geriatric Residency Program
in Physical Therapy, the 6th accredited geriatric program in the US
and the 1st accredited geriatric program to be housed in a private
- National recognition by APTA, ADVANCE and others, with various
awards such as Clinical Excellence in Geriatrics, Top 5 Private
- Best of the Best Program Award Spotlight from ALFA for our FOX
Optimal Living Program.
- The first private practice with an ABPTRFE accredited Geriatric
- FOX Geriatric Residency in Physical Therapy was recently
re-accredited by ABPTRFE for 10 more years.
- Over 70 FOX physical therapists have received Geriatric
- The highest concentration of BCGs in one private practice in
- Employs over 1,600 physical therapists, occupational
therapists, and speech language pathologists across 16 states - and
we continue to grow! #LI-SM001 Associated topics: clinician,
inpatient, movement disorder, movement therapist, orthopedic,
orthopedic therapy, outpatient, rehab, therapist assistant,
Keywords: Fox Rehab, Lakewood , Certified Physical Therapist / PT - Lakewood, NJ, Healthcare , Lakewood, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!