Class A Trailer Delivery Driver
Company: United Site Services
Posted on: May 5, 2021
$3000 sign on bonus!
- Conduct daily pre-shift & post-shift vehicle inspection &
report deficiencies to shop immediately. Also, report improper
operation, faulty equipment, and unusual conditions to the
- Operate delivery truck to and from pre-designated work sites
based on daily routing information.
- Maintain telephone or radio contact with Hub Manager or Office
Administrator to receive additional instructions, changes to work
- Deliver comfort stations to or pick up from event location,
completing set up and breakdown of all equipment
- Troubleshoot issues which may arrive during delivery, servicing
or pick-up of comfort stations, which may include basic electrical,
plumbing and/or HVAC.
- Restock paper products, hand sanitizer, soap, etc. in units
being serviced and service/repair comfort stations
- Clean interior and exterior of units.
- Maintain truck logs according to state and federal
- Follow all established safety rules & regulations.
- Special/Other projects as assigned by management.
- Valid Class A CDL.
- 1 year commercial vehicle driving experience with CDL A
PandoLogic. Keywords: Class A Driver, Location: Lakewood, NJ -
Keywords: United Site Services, Lakewood , Class A Trailer Delivery Driver, Hospitality & Tourism , Lakewood, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!