Human Resources and Safety Generalist.
Company: Race Winning Brands
Posted on: May 15, 2022
Race Winning Brands (RWB) is the leading manufacturer of racing and
high-performance parts sold to automotive and powersports markets.
RWB is the preferred source for high-end pistons, engine blocks,
cylinder heads, intake manifolds, connecting rods, crankshafts,
clutches and other engine and driveline- related performance
components. RWB markets its products through multiple prominent
brands including JE Pistons, Wiseco Performance Products, K1
Technologies, Diamond Pistons, Trend Performance, Rekluse Motor
Sports, MGP Connecting Rods, ProX Racing Parts, and Dart Machinery.
RWB sells to a diverse and unmatched customer base of professional
and sportsman racers, engine builders, enthusiasts, OEMs,
automotive and powersports dealers and wholesale distributors. RWB
is headquartered in Mentor, Ohio with sales offices and
manufacturing operations in strategic locations throughout the
United States, Canada, Europe and Asia. Responsible for the
oversight of the Human Resources (HR) and Environmental Health and
Safety (EHS) , multiple location, this position will be located in
Lakewood, NJ. This position is a strategic partner to manufacturing
and will roll out process that drive people manufacturing
excellence. Human Resources
- Focus on employee relations by partnering to develop and deploy
programs designed to meet both the current and future needs of Race
Winning Brands (RWB).
- Facilitate the annual performance evaluation, succession
planning & salary review cycles.
- Talent Acquisition for both operative and salary positions
(This will be a very active function)
- Ensures compliance with all legal and government reporting
regulations affecting the human resources function (EEO,
Affirmative Action, FMLA, ADA, etc.).
- Employee Engagement, deploy strategy to improve the employee
engagement in multiple states.
- Partner with local management to complete accident
investigations and prepare serious incident reports correctly.
- implement corporate driven safety programs that reduce the
injury rate across all RWB sites.
- Serve as the gatekeeper for healthcare services, including
treatment for worker illness and injuries.
- Champion safety committees.
- Partner with the EH&S Manager, to determine the need for
industrial hygiene monitoring (air, noise, heat stress, etc.) and
conduct the monitoring or coordinate the monitoring with the
appropriate agency. PM21Requirements:
- Bachelor's Degree in business, human resources or related
- A Minimum of 3 years of experience working in a manufacturing
- Five plus years of Human Resource experience in a fast paced,
changing environment preferably with a manufacturing company.
- Extensive Experience with hourly recruiting required.
- Demonstrated track record of achieving results, driving change,
and continuous improvement.
- Excellent written and verbal presentation skills.
- Experience with EH&S preferred. PI173792388
Keywords: Race Winning Brands, Lakewood , Human Resources and Safety Generalist., Human Resources , Lakewood, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!