Regional HR Manager
Company: Race Winning Brands
Posted on: January 22, 2023
Description: Race Winning Brands (RWB) is the leading
manufacturer of racing and high-performance parts sold to
automotive and powersports markets. RWB is the preferred source for
high-end pistons, engine blocks, cylinder heads, intake manifolds,
connecting rods, crankshafts, clutches, transmissions, springs and
other engine and driveline- related performance components. RWB
markets its products through multiple prominent brands including JE
Pistons, Wiseco Performance Products, K1 Technologies, Diamond
Pistons, Trend Performance, Rekluse Motor Sports, MGP Connecting
Rods, ProX Racing Parts, Dart Machinery, PAC Racing, Revmax,
Haltech, TSI, TransGo, and Corsa performance. RWB sells to a
diverse and unmatched customer base of professional and sportsman
racers, engine builders, enthusiasts, OEMs, automotive and
powersports dealers and wholesale distributors. RWB is
headquartered in Mentor, Ohio with sales offices and manufacturing
operations in strategic locations throughout the United States,
Canada, Europe and Asia. Responsible for the oversight of the Human
Resources (HR), within multiple facilities. This position is a
strategic partner to manufacturing and will roll out process that
drive people manufacturing excellence. Human Resources:
- Focus on employee relations by partnering to develop and deploy
programs designed to meet both the current and future needs of Race
Winning Brands (RWB).
- Facilitate the annual performance evaluation, succession
planning & salary review cycles.
- Talent Acquisition for both operative and salary positions
(This will be a very active function)
- Ensures compliance with all legal and government reporting
regulations affecting the human resources function (EEO,
Affirmative Action, FMLA, ADA, etc.).
- Employee Engagement, deploy strategy to improve the employee
engagement in our North Carolina facilities. PM21 Requirements:
- Bachelor's Degree in business, human resources or related
- A Minimum of 3 years of experience working in a manufacturing
- Five plus years of Human Resource experience in a fast paced,
changing environment preferably with a manufacturing company.
- Extensive Experience with hourly recruiting required
- Demonstrated track record of achieving results, driving change,
and continuous improvement.
- Excellent written and verbal presentation skills
Keywords: Race Winning Brands, Lakewood , Regional HR Manager, Human Resources , Lakewood, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!