Manufacturing Process Operator (MPO)
Company: Renaissance LLC
Posted on: September 3, 2020
Renaissance LLCAll qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex,
sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin,
disability, veteran status, age, marital status, pregnancy, genetic
information, or other legally protected status.Overview
The Manufacturing Process Operator reports to the Production
Supervisor through the line leader. This person is responsible for
safely operating all equipment on any packaging line in controlled
and non-controlled areas outside the sterile cores. This person
will also be responsible for the inspection of filled product under
- Exemplify Renaissance Core Values
- Run equipment as per the validated machine settings.
- Gown and work within controlled non-sterile areas. (i.e.
Scrubs, Head Cover, Facial Hair Cover (if applicable), shoe covers,
gloves, Tyvek hood, coveralls, boots and safety goggles)
- Inspect micro-suppository for the presence of the product,
voids, length, broken suppositories.
- Maintains qualifications/proficiency through continual training
- Document machine related downtime as required.
- Ensure only acceptable product is allowed downstream.
- Communicate mechanical issues or process deviation to
Supervisor, Line Leader and mechanical staff.
- Maintain complete and accurate documentation of assigned job
functions in accordance to Good Documentation Practices (GDP).
- Make minor mechanical adjustments.
- Responsible for cleaning equipment and the area around the
- Follow directions with minimum Supervision and complete all
- Keep an accurate record of component and product waste.
- Maintain a good attendance record.
- Other duties as assigned
- Ensure that in the performance of daily activities, that all
applicable cGMP are followed. Immediately report to the Line
Leader, Quality Assurance or the Production Supervisor any behavior
or practice that is not cGMP compliant. Maintain knowledge of cGMP
by attending required training sessions
High school degree, with aEntry level - no experience required.
Prefer at least 2 years of relevant experience in the
minimum of 3 years of relevant experience; or equivalent
combination of advanced education (ie, coursework in Life Sciences)
Ability to pass basic skills test.
Must have 20/20 eyesight (with or without corrective lens) and able
to distinguish colors for the inspection process and be capable of
consistently identifying small particles of foreign material
Keywords: Renaissance LLC, Lakewood , Manufacturing Process Operator (MPO), Other , Lakewood, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!