Compounder, 1st shift
Company: Renaissance LLC
Posted on: September 3, 2020
Renaissance LLCAll qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex,
sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin,
disability, veteran status, age, marital status, pregnancy, genetic
information, or other legally protected status.
The Compounder's primary responsibility is for the execution of
bulk product batch processing, inclusive of all process related and
administrative activities, as well as Equipment Preparation
activities as declared in Compounder 1.
- Follow manufacturing procedures to process bulk product.
Batches to be made right the first time.
- Follow manufacturing procedures specific to the task being
- Perform compounding functions as deemed necessary by operations
management and functions where qualified to perform.
- Operation of processing equipment, and the execution of manual
and automated cleaning, sanitizing, and sterilization of tanks and
- Perform integrity testing of filters using automated filter
integrity test equipment.
- Able to follow detailed diagrams and written instructions to
assemble or disassemble equipment, configure equipment to be
washed, configure equipment to be autoclaved.
- Show progression in competency in all aspects of the
- Demonstrate aptitude and capability to perform multiple tasks
at the same time.
- Able to successfully pass sterile gowning qualification within
a 1 month time limit.
- Aptitude to perform EM monitoring and testing of grade C and D
- Utilize knowledge to actively demonstrate process
trouble-shooting capabilities whenever possible.
- Ability to maneuver drums and equipment in excess of 50 lbs and
the capability to lift weights up to 50 lbs.
- Maintain accurate and complete documentation in fulfillment of
- Understand and comply with current SOP and GMP requirements
relevant to the position.
- Maintain professional, courteous, and effective communication
with all co-workers, customers, and contractors in the execution of
all job functions.
- Perform job responsibilities in a safe and efficient manner,
maintaining a clean work environment. Assist supervisors and
process manager in all other duties as assigned.
- Proper use of personal protective equipment at all times is
- Perform routine maintenance on process equipment.
- Perform area cleaning to maintain compliance using phenolic
cleaners and sporicidal agent. A full face respirator or PAPR will
be required to be worn for this position.
- Review MBRs throughout process to assure compliance to good
High school diploma or general education degree (GED) required.
A minimum of 1-3 years of relevant experience in the pharmaceutical
industry; laboratory experience at the secondary education level.
Aseptic manufacturing experience preferred.
Keywords: Renaissance LLC, Lakewood , Compounder, 1st shift, Other , Lakewood, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!