Associate Scientist II, Development - 2nd Shift
Company: Renaissance LLC
Posted on: November 16, 2020
Renaissance LLCAll qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex,
sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin,
disability, veteran status, age, marital status, pregnancy, genetic
information, or other legally protected status.
The Associate Scientist II, Development will apply basic knowledge
of principles/ theories and concepts to develop solutions to
technical problems of limited scope. Perform basic tests and
analysis; conduct laboratory procedures in compliance with
established protocols. Keep appropriate records, write reports, and
provide information to others. Maintain a level of scientific
knowledge in assigned area; perform scientific literature searches
and evaluations as required and understand/comply with accepted
laboratory and safety procedures. This position is a 2nd shift
position and is exempt from overtime.
- Work with vendors. For example: to obtain documents for
instrument maintenance or upkeep.
- May assist with evaluating vendor, compendial and third party
test methods for ability to perform in-house.
- Understand and execute protocols and provide information to
qualify and draft in-house test standards and methods.
- May be asked to draft protocols, SOPs or methods.
- May be asked to transcribe methods into in-house format and
introduce them into Renaissance systems.
- Test chemical components or products as assigned. Involves the
use and maintenance of major laboratory instruments and equipment.
Examples: HPLC, GC, FTIR, UV/VIS, HIAC, PLM, Nasal spray test
equipment (as well as utilizing wet chemicals skills)
- May assist in developing test methods and in
product/formulation troubleshooting issues.
- May use Renaissance general quality systems. Examples:
Trackwise, Documentum, QIS, LN, etc.
- May assist with investigations and particle
- May assist with training less experienced employees.
- Within area of responsibility, understand and comply with all
Renaissance safety, environmental and quality practices and
procedures as outlined in organizational/departmental guidelines
and SOPs as well as applicable federal, state and local
- Perform other duties as assigned
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to
perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed
below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability
required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable
individuals with disabilities to perform the essential
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor's and/or Master's degree in Chemistry or Life Science
from a four-year college or university is required.
- Minimum 3 years of related experience with a Bachelor's degree
from a four-year college or university; or a Master's degree.
- Laboratory experience and/or Pharmaceutical industry experience
Keywords: Renaissance LLC, Lakewood , Associate Scientist II, Development - 2nd Shift, Other , Lakewood, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!