Quality Assurance Supervisor - 3rd Shift
Company: Renaissance LLC
Posted on: November 20, 2020
Renaissance LLCAll qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex,
sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin,
disability, veteran status, age, marital status, pregnancy, genetic
information, or other legally protected status.Overview
The QA Supervisor is responsible for the overall performance of QA
group dealing with deviations, line inspections, change controls,
complaints, SOPs, forms, and logbooks, etc. per cGMP and company
standards. To supervise the QA group and all associated
responsibilities in compliance with Renaissance procedures and good
documentation practices. Support documentation during GMP audits.
To review and approve all QA related documentation. To perform
trending and report periodic quality metrics. To interact with
internal and external clients in preparation for new products
(development, clinical and commercial) manufactured at Renaissance.
A brief description of the job's primary purpose or contribution to
the department or organization.
Carry out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the
organization's policies and applicable laws. Responsibilities
include interviewing, hiring, and training employees; planning,
assigning, and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding
and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving
This is a 3rd shift position (11:00 pm - 7:30 am) and exempt from
1. Daily management of activities related to line inspectors,
deviations (batch records, specifications, QIS, etc.)
2. Reviews and approves deviations reports, change controls,
product complaints, specifications, SOPs and forms.
3. Interact with other departments and customers to address
investigations and customer questions.
4. Prepare monthly and quarterly quality metric presentations.
5. Review and approve cGMP documentation as related to functions of
incoming QA and investigations.
6. Support documentation during client audits and regulatory
7. Lead and support process improvement teams within the
8. Utilize investigative techniques to determine root causes of
deviations and to determine the proper corrective and preventive
9. Responsible for all supervisory activities including, but not
limited to, interviewing, hiring, training, coaching performance
management, discipline, and termination recommendations.
10. Develop, motivate, and lead direct reports towards achieving
organizational goals. Conduct periodic meetings and provide timely
11. Responsible for scheduling. Facilitates transitions between
shifts and seamless handoffs. Communicates key information to
peers, team members and production management.
12. Any other tasks assigned by management.
Bachelor's degree (BA or BS), preferably in a Natural Science.
A minimum of 3 years of relevant experience in the pharmaceutical
industry in a Quality Systems or Quality Assurance environment.
Keywords: Renaissance LLC, Lakewood , Quality Assurance Supervisor - 3rd Shift, Other , Lakewood, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!