Company: Catapult Learning
Posted on: June 6, 2021
The paraprofessional works within the context of the classroom
teacher's lesson plans and daily structure, guiding and supporting
the student(s)' participation in classroom activities as
- Facilitates the implementation of academic instructional
programs, class work and assessments for students.
- Interacts daily with students and staff to conduct attendance
and program tracking and reports.
- Maintains positive classroom environment and monitors student
behavior to keep them on task.
- Monitors students usage of the computer.
- Maintains program instructional materials and computer lab
components for student usage.
- Maintains confidentiality of co-workers, children, and
High school diploma and knowledge of computer software required.
Ability to effectively communicate and interact with individuals
from diverse socioeconomic backgrounds. 2 years or 30 hrs of
college experience preferred.
Keywords: Catapult Learning, Lakewood , Paraprofessional, Other , Lakewood, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!