Company: Adecco USA
Posted on: November 22, 2021
Adecco is assisting a local client recruiting for Manufacturing
Technician jobs in Lakewood, NJ. These are contract-to-hire
full-time opportunities! If you meet the qualifications listed
below --Apply Now! Responsibilities for Manufacturing Technician
jobs include but are not limited to:
- Under general supervision, operate batch processing equipment
that are equipped with a manufacturing recipe management system,
batch cards, recipe sheets, SOPs and standard work
- Inspect and maintain safety (LOTO) and quality (HACCP / GMP)
parameters and specification.
- Safe execution of equipment startup and shutdown
- Execute standard setup and changeover of equipment.
- Operate equipment within run parameters and process
- Calibrate or adjust equipment to ensure quality production,
using tools such as calipers, micrometers, height gauges,
protractors, or ring gauges.
- Enter, transcribe, record, store, or maintain information in
written or electronic format (SAP, TrakSYS, ESIS, ASIS, Excel,
Manual tracking logs).
- Monitor and adjust production processes or equipment for
quality and productivity.
- Prepare production documents, such as manufacturing batch
records, quality records, inventory reports, or productivity
- Complete basic math calculations to ensure processes are
running at target rates and providing acceptable yields.
- Execute Autonomous Maintenance activities - general cleaning,
inspection and lubrication of equipment to prescribed
- Perform routine aseptic product sampling.
- Troubleshoot basic mechanical and equipment electrical control
systems. Candidates must meet the following requirements to be
considered for Warehouse Associate jobs:
- Punctuality and good attendance
- High School diploma, or GED
- Ability to lift or move up to 55 lb. containers regularly
- Manufacturing and mechanical experience
- Ability to follow detailed procedures and complete accurate
- Able to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of
concrete variables in situations where only limited
standardizations exist Pay Rate - $18.00 per hour Available
- 1st shift- 4:00 am - 12:30 pm
- 2 nd shift- 11:45 am - 8:15 pm
- 3 rd shift - 7:45 pm - 4:15 am
- Monday - Friday, plus mandatory overtime on Saturdays when
needed Click on "Apply Now" to be considered for this Manufacturing
Technician job in Lakewood, NJ!Equal Opportunity
Employer/Veterans/DisabledTo read our Candidate Privacy Information
Statement, which explains how we will use your information, please
navigate to The Company will consider qualified applicants with
arrest and conviction records
Keywords: Adecco USA, Lakewood , Manufacturing Tech, Other , Lakewood, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!