Scientist II - Microbiology
Company: Adecco Medical & Science
Posted on: January 12, 2022
Adecco is working with a pharmaceutical manufacturing company
that is looking for a Microbiology Scientist II. This role is
located in Lakewood, NJ. The Microbiology Scientist II is
responsible for testing and reporting cGMP lab results for the
Microbiology Laboratory. Responsibilities for the Microbiology
Scientist II are:
- Follows current GMP requirements and complies with company
safety and controlled substance handling policies.
- Participates in repair and maintenance of lab equipment and lab
housekeeping (disinfection and cleaning).
- Initiates, documents and performs microbiological analysis on
received test samples (including raw materials, bulk, final
product, stability, water) as per USP, in-house or customer
methods. Evaluates, records and reports data under minimal
- Performs environmental monitoring, as required; Evaluates,
records and reports data.
- Performs quality control testing of media, reagents, and
- Maintains adequate inventory of media and materials required
- Initiates proper documentation upon discovery of deviations and
out of specification results, completes Trackwise write-up for
deviations and out of specification results.
- Performs special projects as assigned including testing,
compiling and trending of data and report generation.
- Performs data entry for tracking and generates trend analysis
reports for EM program, etc.
- Writes and revises SOPs, forms, risk assessments, protocols and
other controlled documents.
- Performs micro identifications using manual testing and
- Maintains lab stock cultures for evaluative testing and make
dilutions of stock cultures as required by procedure, protocol, or
- Reviews laboratory logbooks to ensure compliance with good
- Releases manufacturing areas after recovery using the ASCN in
- Writes Trackwise notifications and deviations and completes
- Creates and completes Trackwise change controls. The
qualifications for the Microbiology Scientist II are:
- Bachelor's degree in biology, health science or
- 2-5 years' experience in cGMP micro expertise. If you meet the
above qualifications for the Microbiology Scientist II job in
Lakewood, NJ, please click APPLY NOW and upload your resume. You
can also email your resume to Elizabeth at
email@example.com. Questions regarding this position can
be addressed by email or by calling Elizabeth at 603.397.3159.Equal
Opportunity Employer/Veterans/DisabledTo read our Candidate Privacy
Information Statement, which explains how we will use your
information, please navigate to
https://www.adeccousa.com/candidate-privacyThe Company will
consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction
Keywords: Adecco Medical & Science, Lakewood , Scientist II - Microbiology, Other , Lakewood, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!