Echocardiographer - Part Time
Company: Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital New Brunsw
Posted on: January 12, 2022
This position performs echocardiograms with color flow doppler
and color flow analysis accurately so that physicians can diagnose
and treat patients appropriately. Assists MD with TEE by
appropriately operating echo equipment.
- High School diploma. Graduate of an Ultra Sound School or
Cardiovascular Program with emphasis on Echosonography.
- All new employees have 18 months after date of hire to complete
and pass both sections of certification or registry.
- CPR required
- ECHO certification or registry required.
- One year experience in echocardiography preferred.
- Maintain certification/registry requirements.RWJBarnabas Health
is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Keywords: Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital New Brunsw, Lakewood , Echocardiographer - Part Time, Other , Lakewood, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!