Posted on: May 5, 2022
$1,000 Sign on Bonus!
- Sign on bonus only applies to Accupac Direct Hires. Awarded
after 6 months of employment. Cannot currently be an Accupac
employee or have been employed by Accupac from 5/7/2020-5/7/2021.
Promotion ends 5/1/2022.Basic Job Functions:The Project Manager is
responsible to ensure that Accupac, Inc. is providing itsCustomers
with the best possible service in meeting their contract
manufacturing and packaging needs. They must work with their
Customers and the other areas of the company to see projects are
completed on time, with the correct quantity, and within Customer
specifications. This position is also responsible to be the main
communications link between the Customer and Accupac. Finally, the
Project Manager is responsible for higher level planning and
management of new Projects at Accupac.
Essential Functions of the Job:
- Must have detailed knowledge of all aspects of their Customer's
- Maintain Follow-Up files on all Customer Service issues
relating to their customers.
- Administer all systems aspects of their Customer's projects
including entering of Sales Orders, Part Numbers, Bills of
Materials, Formula, Pricing, etc.
- Communicate Customer requirements to the rest of the
organization via email, written communication, and pre, prior, and
post production meetings.
- Keep the Manager of Customer Support up to date on progress of
- Issue a bi-weekly summary report to their Customers outlining
the status of their orders.
- Follow-up on all materials needed to produce their Customer's
orders to support Production.
- Control Customer projects from order origination to final
approval and shipment per Customer specifications.
- Communicate Customer priorities to the Scheduling Group.
- Work with Quality Assurance Group to ensure products are being
made to Customer specification.
- Direct Materials Group in dispositioning excess and obsolete
- Report monthly on orders completed, non conformances, materials
not on B.O.M. or S.O., QA issues, visitors, customer specialty
data, accomplishments and initiatives.
- Report at weekly Project Summary Meeting on status of their
- Maintenance of Customer files.
- Research and solve Customer Service problems, proactively
initiate assistance, when necessary, and track progress until final
resolution is achieved.
- Evaluate, initiate and conduct and follow-up on meetings with
Customers and within Accupac.
- Develop and distribute Job Orders describing Customer projects
for the rest of the organization.
- Make sure that all inventory, quality and procedural
requirements for production have been met the Wednesday before
- Conduct Conference Calls with Customers, summarize, and
- The Project Manager should exercise good judgment in resolving
issues which arise as a part of day to day interaction with
internal and external customers.
- Responsible for maintaining Accupac's meeting of Customer
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Keywords: Accupac, Lakewood , Project Coordinator, Other , Lakewood, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!