Accounts Receivable Clerk - NJ
Company: Gaming Laboratories International
Posted on: June 17, 2022
While providing integrity to the casino and gambling industry
for over 30 years, GLI has established an incomparable team of
professionals. Join a global market leader in the gambling industry
while leveraging your abilities to strategically support the
Accounting team that maintains full responsibility of the finances,
budgets, and accounting practices for our global business. We are
seeking a professional like you with a strong attention to detail
to join our team to help optimize productivity.
Who We Are---
With over 30 years in the industry, Gaming Laboratories
International is the global leader in the testing and certification
of gaming devices and systems. We are proud of our stability and
our history of world-class customer service delivery to more than
480 jurisdictions worldwide.
Why You Should Work Here---
Our employees are at the heart of everything we do, which is why
they are our biggest investment. We offer competitive salaries,
top-notch benefits, and a company culture focused on employee
development and career enhancement. Our team members communicate
and collaborate with colleagues around the world.
What You Will Accomplish Here---
This is a fast-paced, dynamic position and an ideal fit for someone
who thrives on wearing many hats to enhance organizational
effectiveness while maintaining clear and accurate financial
figures. You will have an opportunity to collaborate with our
global team and utilize problem-solving skills and attention to
detail to support cross-functional initiatives and detail to drive
This position will facilitate support for the Accounting team by
focusing on the following:
- Monitor our North American companies accounts receivable
balances and resolve customer issues.
- Connect with customers and provide any information to settle
- Create new customers in our ERP system and ensure the
appropriate invoice and contact information is accurate.
- Maintain and update customer files, including name or address
changes, mergers, or mailing attentions.
- Update customer and contact information when resolving
- Relay changes of information and account status to appropriate
- Draft correspondence for standard past-due accounts and
collections, identify delinquent accounts by reviewing files, and
contact delinquent accountholders to request payment.
- Create reports regarding the status of customer accounts as
- Coordinate accounts receivable balances with our international
counterparts, especially for our global customers who have
financial transactions with many of our entities around the
- Prepare, post, verify and record customer payments and
transactions related to accounts receivable customer accounts.
- Assist in generating monthly billing statements based on the
- Copy, file, and retrieve materials for accounts receivable as
- Work with other areas of Accounting to help with special
projects, as assigned.How You Will Be Successful---
- You will be diligent, communicative, and collaborative.
- You will know who your audience is and what your deliverables
- You will own Accounting processes while exercising good
judgement that is in the best interest of the Company.
- You will be open minded to new processes and adaptable to
change.Experience, Education, Skills and Credentials:
- A minimum of one (1) year of experience in a similar position
- High school diploma or equivalent GED is required.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance or a related field is
- Strong Microsoft Office skills, especially in Excel and Word is
- Prior Acumatica experience is a plus.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills are
- Demonstrate a sense of urgency for solving problems and getting
work done in the most efficient manner.
- Must have demonstrated professionalism, including while working
- Must have the ability to handle multiple projects under tight
deadlines, while maintaining a realistic balance among
- Must demonstrate a high degree of attention to quality,
details, and correctness.
- Must have the ability to read, write, speak, understand, and
communicate in English sufficiently to perform the duties of this
position.In accordance with GLI's duty to provide and maintain a
safe workplace during the pandemic, we require all new employees to
be fully vaccinated with a Coronavirus vaccine. You will be asked
to show proof of vaccination prior to your start date.
Gaming Laboratories International (GLI) is a gaming services
company. Any of our employees may be required to obtain a gaming
license within one or all of the gaming jurisdictions. If you are
requested by GLI to obtain a gaming license, your continued
employment may be contingent on your ability to obtain that gaming
This job description should not be interpreted as all-inclusive; it
is intended to identify major responsibilities and requirements of
the job. The incumbent may be requested to perform other
job-related tasks and responsibilities than those stated above.
GLI is an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation,
gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran
Keywords: Gaming Laboratories International, Lakewood , Accounts Receivable Clerk - NJ, Other , Lakewood, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!