Company: Sika Corporation
Posted on: June 25, 2022
* Tends manual or semiautomatic systems that process chemical
substances into industrial or consumer products, such as sealants,
adhesives, primers, and intermediates.
* Loads specified amounts of solid and liquid materials into
heating/cooling vessels or blending tanks. Turns valves to feed
liquid and solid materials through equipment units, or sets
controls in specified sequence on control panel to start automatic
* Observes chemical reactions; monitors gauges, signals, and
recorders; and receives notification from quality control
laboratory, supervisor, or other workers to make specified
* Draws samples of products for quality control analysis.
* With the use of a forklift, packages, palletizes, shrink-wraps
and stages Sika product into a staging area or directly onto a
truck for transportation to external warehouses.
* Performs other duties of a similar or related level and assists
with special projects as necessary or assigned.
* Responsible for conformance with all safety rules to maintain
* Maintain good housekeeping, and performs minor maintenance of
equipment, workstations and manufacturing areas.
We Need Your Skills
* High School graduate, trade school certification in electronics
or related field a plus.
* Able to read, write and comprehend documents in English.
* Able to lift up to 74 lbs repeatedly throughout work shift
* Able to understand, analyze and resolve technical problems in
* Able to work shift schedule where opening exists (5am -
* Must be able to operate a forklift.
* Pass a Sika proficiency test which will test both reading
comprehension and math ability.
Keywords: Sika Corporation, Lakewood , Operator, Other , Lakewood, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!