Compounder I, 2nd shift
Company: Renaissance LLC
Posted on: September 21, 2022
Renaissance LLCAll qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex,
sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin,
disability, veteran status, age, marital status, pregnancy, genetic
information, or other legally protected status.
OverviewThe Compounder I is an entry level position to Compounding
Department with emphasis on ensuring that equipment used to process
aseptic and non-aseptic products has been cleaned, sanitized or
sterilized, as required by specific documentation or procedures.
This entails performing automated and manual equipment cleaning
prior to sterilization, placing cleaned equipment into autoclaves,
starting and monitoring autoclaves, unloading equipment from
autoclaves, and delivering equipment to areas of use.Perform
Clean-In-place (CIP) and Steam-In-Place (SIP) functions as required
by specific documentation or procedures. Maintain work area and
equipment on a daily basis to ensure compliance. Work area is
maintained at level to sustain organization of supplies and
equipment. Area is kept clean and sanitized as required by current
and applicable procedures. Equipment is kept in an organized and
compliant manor.Introduction to compounding functions as deemed
necessary by operations management and functions where qualified to
perform.Hours are 3:00 pm to 11:30 pmHourly pay rate in the mid to
high $20's/hourThe ability to read, write and speak English is a
requirement of the job. Responsibilities
- Follow manufacturing procedures specific to the task being
- Support to compounding functions as deemed necessary by
operations management and functions where qualified to perform.
Support may include active batching functions.
- Operation of processing equipment, and the execution of manual
and automated cleaning, sanitizing, and sterilization of tanks and
- Perform integrity testing of filters using automated filter
integrity test equipment.
- Able to follow detailed diagrams and written instructions to
assemble or disassemble equipment, configure equipment to be
washed, configure equipment to be autoclaved.
- Show progression in competency in all aspects of the
- Demonstrate aptitude and capability to perform multiple tasks
at the same time.
- Able to successfully pass sterile gowning qualification within
a 1 month time limit.
- Perform environmental monitoring at grade level C and D room
- Utilize knowledge to actively demonstrate process
trouble-shooting capabilities whenever possible.
- Ability to maneuver drums and equipment in excess of 50 lbs and
the capability to lift weights up to 50 lbs.
- Maintain accurate and complete documentation in fulfillment of
- Understand and comply with current SOP and GMP requirements
relevant to the position.
- Maintain professional, courteous, and effective communication
with all co-workers, customers, and contractors in the execution of
all job functions.
- Perform job responsibilities in a safe and efficient manner,
maintaining a clean work environment. Assist supervisors and
process manager in all other duties as assigned.
- Proper use of personal protective equipment at all times is
- Perform routine maintenance on process equipment.
- Perform area cleaning to maintain compliance using phenolic
cleaners and sporicidal agent. A full face respirator or PAPR will
be required to be worn for this position.
- Review MBRs throughout process to assure compliance to good
- Be available for unscheduled and scheduled overtime throughout
the work week and weekend when requested. QualificationsOne of the
following is required to be considered for the role of a Compounder
I:2+ years of relevant experience + High School Diploma 0 years of
relevant experience + Associate's Degree
Keywords: Renaissance LLC, Lakewood , Compounder I, 2nd shift, Other , Lakewood, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!