Material Handler/Forklift Operator *3PM-11PM*
Posted on: November 26, 2022
*2ND SHIFT MONDAY - FRIDAY \*3PM-11PM\**
*Basic Job Functions: *
Responsible to perform the physical unloading, loading, transfer,
storage, shipping, physical handling and movement of all materials
throughout Accupac's warehouse facilities.
*Essential Functions of the Job: *
- Load and unload trucks/trailers
- Prepare materials for proper identification, sampling, and
- Bar Code ticketing of all materials as per established
- Verify, count and inventory materials.
- Accurately report material locations through the effective use of
the Bar Code Inventory System. Includes efficient use of Intermec
- Proper daily maintenance and care of all warehouse materials
- Maintain constant good housekeeping and cleanliness in accordance
with all cGMP and FDA regulations. Adhere to all Department and
- Stretch wrap pallets of raw materials, packaging components and
- Comply with all safety rules and regulations.
- Perform all other duties as assigned.
*Minimum Requirements of the Job: *
- Able to operate, in an efficient and safe manner, assigned power
forklift and industrial equipment to move and store materials
throughout the production plant and warehouses.
- Possess basic math skills sufficient to count and reconcile
- Possess the ability to read and interpret instructional signs and
- Possess experience in trailer loading/unloading and truck dock
- Able to follow instructions, get along well with others and work
in a team environment.
- Able to be conscientious, hardworking and detail oriented.
- Able to work different shifts, hours, and overtime on short
*Physical Requirements: *
- Able to sustain a minimum of one (1) hour of strenuous
- Able to lift 50 lbs. from the floor to waist level.
- Able to move physically containers "off of" and "on to"
- Possess peripheral and color vision.
- Able to work different scheduled hours/shifts/days and overtime
to meet the manufacturing schedule.
- Able to walk/ride stand-up truck for 75% of the workday.
*Supervisory Responsibilities: * No
*Education and/or Experience*: Must have a high school diploma or
GED. Prefer previous experience working in a warehouse environment.
Must have a Forklift operator's license.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $18.50 per hour
* 401(k) matching
* Dental insurance
* Employee assistance program
* Employee discount
* Flexible spending account
* Health insurance
* Health savings account
* Life insurance
* Paid time off
* Referral program
* Vision insurance
* 8 hour shift
* Evening shift
* Monday to Friday
Work Location: One location%58047475%
Keywords: Accupac, Lakewood , Material Handler/Forklift Operator *3PM-11PM*, Other , Lakewood, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!