Compounder II, 3rd Shift
Company: Renaissance LLC
Posted on: January 20, 2023
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender
identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status,
age, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, or other
legally protected status.
The Compounder II is primary responsible for execution of bulk
product batch processing, inclusive of all process related and
administrative activities, as well as Equipment Preparation
activities as declared in Compounder 1.
The ability to read, write and speak English is a requirement of
Hourly pay rate in the mid to high $20's/hour
Hours are Sunday through Thursday 11:00 pm to 7:30 am
1. Follow manufacturing procedures to process bulk product. Batches
to be made right the first time.
2. Follow manufacturing procedures specific to the task being
3. Perform compounding functions as deemed necessary by operations
management and functions where qualified to perform.
4. Operation of processing equipment, and the execution of manual
and automated cleaning, sanitizing, and sterilization of tanks and
5. Perform integrity testing of filters using automated filter
integrity test equipment.
6. Able to follow detailed diagrams and written instructions to
assemble or disassemble equipment, configure equipment to be
washed, configure equipment to be autoclaved.
7. Show progression in competency in all aspects of the
8. Demonstrate aptitude and capability to perform multiple tasks at
the same time.
9. Able to successfully pass sterile gowning qualification within a
1 month time limit.
10. Aptitude to perform EM monitoring and testing of grade C and D
11. Utilize knowledge to actively demonstrate process
trouble-shooting capabilities whenever possible.
12. Ability to maneuver drums and equipment in excess of 50 lbs and
the capability to lift weights up to 50 lbs.
13. Maintain accurate and complete documentation in fulfillment of
14. Understand and comply with current SOP and GMP requirements
relevant to the position.
15. Maintain professional, courteous, and effective communication
with all co-workers, customers, and contractors in the execution of
all job functions.
16. Perform job responsibilities in a safe and efficient manner,
maintaining a clean work environment. Assist supervisors and
process manager in all other duties as assigned.
17. Proper use of personal protective equipment at all times is
18. Perform routine maintenance on process equipment.
19. Perform area cleaning to maintain compliance using phenolic
cleaners and sporicidal agent. A full face respirator or PAPR will
be required to be worn for this position.
20. Review MBRs throughout process to assure compliance to good
21. Be available for unscheduled and scheduled overtime throughout
the work week and weekend when requested.
High school diploma or general education degree (GED) required.
A minimum of 1-3 years of relevant experience in the pharmaceutical
industry; laboratory experience at the secondary education level.
Aseptic manufacturing experience preferred.
Keywords: Renaissance LLC, Lakewood , Compounder II, 3rd Shift, Other , Lakewood, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!