Mobility Asst Veh Op-O2 Cert (Full Time)
Company: Hackensack Meridian Health
Posted on: January 25, 2023
Description: How have you impacted someone's life today? - At
Hackensack Meridian Health our healthcare teams are focused on
changing the lives of our patients by providing the highest level
of care each and every day. - From our hospitals, rehab centers and
occupational health teams to our long-term care centers and at-home
care capabilities, our complete spectrum of services will allow you
to apply your skills in multiple settings while building your
career all within New Jersey's premier healthcare system.
-Transport patients in wheelchairs between medical facilities, from
their residence, either private or licensed healthcare facility, in
a professional and caring manner. - Administers Oxygen to patients
as per the ASHI Oxygen administration training for NJ Mobility
Assistance Vehicle Operators (MAVO).
Responsibilties: A Day in the Life of a Mobility Assistance Vehicle
Operator at Hackensack Meridian Health includes:
- Must be able to demonstrate proficiency in driving a Mobility
- Perform all maneuvers / procedures as defined in accordance
with Mobility Assistance Vehicle Operator (MAVO) certification and
Hackensack Meridian Health (HMH) policies.
- Maintain vehicle at the beginning and end of shift with
required items for transports utilizing a Vehicle Check
- Communicates timely with the Communications Center on status of
- Safely administers / regulates oxygen up to 6 liters via nasal
cannula in a non-emergency setting as prescribed by a healthcare
- Ensures adequate oxygen supply as per company protocol at start
and end of shift.
- Ensure that appropriate patient medical documents accompany all
- Thoroughly complete all trip sheets and turn in at the end of
- Decontaminate vehicle interior following transport of
- Must be capable of communicating via written and verbal means
in the English language.
- Must operate motor vehicles in a lawful and safe manner, always
exercising due regard, while maintaining a motor vehicle driving
record in accordance with HMH policy.
- Other duties and/or projects as assigned.
- Adheres to HMH Organizational competencies and standards of
- Lifts a minimum of 100 lbs., pushes and pulls a minimum of 100
lbs. and stands a minimum of 4 hours a day.
Qualifications: Education, Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- High School Diploma or EquivalentLicenses and Certifications
- Valid Driver's License from a USA state.Licenses and
- Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation Certification.
- Mobility Assistance Vehicle Operator (MAVO).If you feel that
the above description speaks directly to your strengths and
capabilities, then please apply today!
Keywords: Hackensack Meridian Health, Lakewood , Mobility Asst Veh Op-O2 Cert (Full Time), Other , Lakewood, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!