Posted on: May 28, 2023
We are hiring a Metrologist for a large pharmaceutical company
in Lakewood NJ.
This is a permanent position with full benefits, PTO & 401k
- Responsible for ensuring calibration compliance of all
necessary equipment and instruments through understanding of
guiding SOP's, instrument OEM manuals, and end user
- Supports manufacturing operations (sterile/non-sterile) by
ensuring equipment/instrument calibrations are performed at point
of use (aseptically as required) when the equipment is available
and in a timely manner.
- Day to day responsibilities will include completing assigned
calibration tasks, including paperwork, and troubleshooting basic
equipment, implementing fixes as necessary. Responsibilities
- Performs maintenance, testing, and calibration on a variety of
circuits, components, analytical equipment and instrumentation for
pharmaceutical laboratory and manufacturing equipment.
- Assists in planning calibrations and subtasks, limited planning
required outside immediate assigned tasks.
- Assures that monthly calibration requirements are completed
compliantly on time, extended, or equipment is tagged out of
service if failing or overdue for calibration.
- Prepares calibration reports
- Disassembles and reassembles instruments and equipment, using
hand tools, and inspects instruments and equipment for
- Communicates and coordinates manufacturing equipment
maintenance efforts with Engineering group and others as
- Assures that all pertinent SOPs are being followed, maintains
compliance with cGMPs.
Keywords: Medix, Lakewood , Metrologist, Other , Lakewood, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...