Water Restoration Technician
Company: ServiceMaster by Griffing
Posted on: January 15, 2022
Job DescriptionDo you thrive on teamwork and problem solving?
Does helping neighbors in your community excite you? Are you
serious about working full time and overtime hours and earning $16
- $20 an hour?If so, then read on!ServiceMaster of Bethlehem, the
leading provider of fire, water, and mold damage restoration
services in the Lehigh Valley is seeking a full time Technician.
Restoration Technicians will master the skills necessary to
stabilize a home affected by damage caused by Water, Fire/Smoke or
Mold. Training opportunities are available.Technician: Disaster
RestorationWhat do I need to be successful?
- Commitment to excellent customer service.
- Confidence in providing solutions to problems.
- Detail oriented and understanding of the importance of
- Dedication to working full time and overtime hours.
- Available to work nights, weekends and on-call hours.
- Being personable and creating a positive customer
- Ability to utilize technology and basic math.
- Willingness to learn and train for industry standards.
- You should be comfortable working inside and outside in
disaster affected areas.
- Capable of lifting 50+ pound equipment unassisted on a regular
- Restoration Experience is a plus, but not required.
- Must pass a Background Check.
- Must have a valid Driver's License with a clean record.Why
should I choose ServiceMaster of Bethlehem?
In addition to being a part of a locally owned company with over 30
years of history, here are some highlights of what full time
members of the team are offered.
- Medical, dental, and vision benefits.
- Comprehensive training and company sponsored schooling.
- Opportunity for advancement and career growth.
- Retirement benefits.
- Paid vacation days and holidays.
- Performance incentives.Equal Opportunity Employer.Job Type:
Full-timePay: $16-$20 an hour Physical Demands and Working
ConditionsThe physical demands are representative of those that
must be met by an employee to perform the essential functions of
this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable
individuals with disabilities to perform the essential
functions.Incumbent must be prepared to:
- Move up to 70 pounds often, by lifting, carrying, pushing,
pulling, or otherwise repositioning objects.
- Stand and walk for extended periods of time. Lifting,
squatting, crawling and crouching is required.
- Express or exchange ideas with others quickly, receive and act
on detailed information given.
- For safety reasons, respirators, which are used in certain
situations, must be able to seal to your face
- Use visual acuity to perform detail-oriented activities
- Be exposed to various inside and outside working conditions:
The change of environment such as with or without air conditioning
and heating. DisclaimerThe above statements are intended to
describe the general nature and level of work being performed by
associates assigned to this classification. They are not to be
construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties,
and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may
be required to perform duties outside of their normal
responsibilities from time to time, as needed. The Company reserves
the right to modify this description in the future, with or without
notice to the employee. This Job Description does not create an
employment contract, implied or otherwise, and employment with the
Company remains at will. These responsibilities are subject to
possible modification to reasonably accommodate individuals with
disabilities.This franchise is independently owned and operated by
a franchisee. Your application will go directly to the franchisee,
and all hiring decisions will be made by the management of this
franchisee. All inquiries about employment at this franchisee
should be made directly to the franchise location, and not to The
ServiceMaster Company, LLC.
Keywords: ServiceMaster by Griffing, Lakewood , Water Restoration Technician, Professions , Bethlehem, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!