Class A CDL - Dedicated truck driver - Dollar General
Posted on: June 17, 2022
Top drivers earn up to $94,000 - Up to $7,500 sign-on bonusAverage
pay: $1,560-$1,730 weeklyHome time: WeeklyExperience: All CDL
holdersJob ID: 221663Overview
- Dry van trailer.
- 100% hand unload freight using rolltainers and a liftgate.
- 4-5 loads per week with multiple stop-offs per load.
- Drive within the Northeast. Pay and bonus potential
- Mileage pay (practical mileage), stop-off and unloading
- Weekly paychecks.
- Weekly performance pay.
- Unlimited referral bonus potential.
- $7,500 limited-time sign-on bonus in 12 monthly payments for
- $5,000 limited-time sign-on bonus in 12 monthly payments for
inexperienced drivers. Qualifications
- Valid Class A Commercial Driver's License (CDL).
- Valid Commercial Learner's Permit (if interested in
company-paid CDL training).
- Live within 50 miles of Fairless Hills, PA. Need CDL training?
Explore our company-paid CDL training programs or call us at (855)
548-2691, and we can talk you through it. Additional benefits
- Medical, dental and vision insurance.
- Flexible spending options.
- 401(k) savings plan with company match.
- Paid orientation.
- Paid time off after 6 months, plus 6 days of holiday pay per
- Company-paid CDL training options: tuition reimbursement
($200/month) or CDL Apprenticeship Training (paid five-to-six week
training at a Schneider facility).
- Credit for Military Experience and Military Apprenticeship
programs, plus more military benefits.
- Leading equipment and technology specs designed for driver
- See full list of driver benefit package. More reasons to choose
Schneider Dedicated driving
- Familiarity - You get to know the routes you drive and the
customer you work with.
- Satisfaction - The feeling you get from keeping the customer's
freight moving and contributing to the overall success of the
customer will be nothing short of pride.
- All-encompassing pay packages - Your pay includes all facets of
the exact job you do, plus eligible annual pay increases and
performance pay. Schneider uses E-Verify to confirm the employment
eligibility of all newly hired associates. To learn more about
E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit
www.dhs.gov/E-Verify .Job Company DriverSchedule Full-timeSign On
Keywords: Schneider, Lakewood , Class A CDL - Dedicated truck driver - Dollar General, Professions , Lakewood, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!