Company: System One
Posted on: November 15, 2022
Process Technician Hours: (Overtime required) First Shift::
Monday - Friday 4:00 am 12:30 pm Second Shift: Monday - Friday
11:45 am to 8:15 pm Third Shift: Monday - Friday 7:45 pm to 4:15 am
Process Technician Responsibilities:
- Assist in the production of food product and food product
additives following FDA guidelines, standard operating procedures
(SOP's) and good manufacturing procedures (GMP's).
- Blend liquid products together to make bulk batches.
- Stage ingredients (liquids and solids) and measure exact
quantities. Pre-weigh and ensure recipe is followed.
- Safely operate forklift to (training provided).
- Operate mixes and other manufacturing process equipment.
- Ensure cleanliness and quality assurance of product.
- Break-down, clean-up and sanitation of production
- Located in the Lakewood Industrial Park.
- Must be willing and able to work overtime (5-15 hours per week,
if needed) Process Technician Requirements:
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Prior manufacturing, processing or assembly experience is
- Prior forklift experience is a plus but not required
- Ability to read and follow written instructions.
- Must be able to lift 50lbs and stand for long periods of
- For more information or immediate consideration call Chad
Keywords: System One, Lakewood , Process Technician, Professions , Lakewood, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!