Quality and Manufacturing Analyst
Company: Blinds To Go
Posted on: November 24, 2022
Blinds to Go is seeking an experienced senior analyst to drive
process improvement throughout our manufacturing organization.
This role will partner with the Plant General Manager and designees
gathering, analyzing and communicating key data that drives
constant improvements within the manufacturing organization. He/she
will work with manufacturing, product development, merchandising
and technology teams in order to improve manufacturing efficiency
and company customer experience.
This position will analyze product, process and customer data
coming into our plant office team from our stores, e-commerce and
shop-at-home businesses to identify opportunities of
This person will be viewed as a leader within the manufacturing
team who is driving process improvement through data analytics.
This newly created role will be part of our plant management
- Develop, maintain, and improve manufacturing metrics and
- Track and facilitate process improvements working across
- Champion BTG product quality and delivery standards
- Proactively develop and maintain effective working
relationships with and between all departments
- Work with senior management to build a financial, customer
centric and efficiency focused manufacturing team
- Conducts assessments of processes and practices for comparison
to applicable standards and criteria.
- Lead a financial planning and budgeting process for plants and
help develop plans to address key business needs throughout the
year as needed/assigned.
- Develop controls and reports that focus plant management on key
metrics that drive financial performance and excellent customer
- Coach and mentor supervisors and managers to incorporate
cost/benefit consideration into day-to-day decision making
- Work with production managers to develop and keep good
financial controls and discipline within an entrepreneurial and
employee focused environment.
- Analyzes and interprets data - providing feedback on assessment
result to stakeholders
- Works at the appropriate levels in the organization to
implement strategies and plans
- BS/MBA from accredited university preferably in finance or
- Minimum of 3-5 years of collecting and presenting data into
actionable plans for operations teams and leaders
- Engineering background desired but not required
- Strong skills in Microsoft Excel
- Knowledge of Tableau or similar software statistical analyses
software is strongly preferred
Keywords: Blinds To Go, Lakewood , Quality and Manufacturing Analyst, Professions , Lakewood, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!