Company: Renaissance Services
Posted on: January 19, 2023
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender
identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status,
age, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, or other
legally protected status.
The Facilities Supervisor Coordinates and supervises facilities
maintenance, cleaning, and site services in a GMP environment by
performing the following duties personally or through direct
- Inspects plant to ensure facility is in operating condition both
inside and outside and has any issues repaired.
- Supervises the matrons to ensure overall cleanliness standards
- Plans, budgets, and schedules facilities, buildings, and grounds
modifications including cost estimates, bid sheets, layouts, and
contracts for construction and acquisitions.
- Supports facility audits
- Manages pest control, landscaping, snow removal, and other
general site maintenance contracts
- Oversees and supervises maintenance personnel and contractors
engaged in building maintenance, equipment installation, facilities
equipment repair, and preventive maintenance.
- Interacts with other departments to coordinate maintenance and
- Supports investigations and troubleshooting associated with
utility systems supporting a cGMP manufacturing facility, inclusive
of Grade A-D clean room suites
- Trains, mentors, and evaluates facilities maintenance
- Maintains tracking of, assigning of, and completion of facilities
- Directs the activity and operation of assigned personnel. Work
encompasses a broad range of activities involved in adequately
providing support to our facilities.
- Originates, develops, and schedules preventative maintenance
orders for manufacturing, laboratory, and office facilities while
coordinating the maintenance personnel to solve specific
- Assures that all SOPs and cGMPs are being followed. Assures that
necessary training is assigned and conducted.
- Maintains appropriate communication with personnel under his/her
supervision, as well as peers.
- Maintains adherence to internal/external specifications and
- Works to achieve the highest level of continual quality and
productivity improvements across all aspects of the facility.
Bachelor's degree preferred. A minimum of 5 years of relevant
Facilities maintenance supervision experience required. Experience
in the pharmaceutical industry is preferred. Strong Mechanical,
Electrical, & HVAC ability required. Building Management Software
experience desired. A minimum of 7 years of relevant experience in
the pharmaceutical industry
Keywords: Renaissance Services, Lakewood , Facilities Supervisor, Professions , Lakewood, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!