Company: System One
Posted on: January 22, 2023
Construction Laborer About our Client: This organization is
well-established, state-of-art manufacturing facility and has been
producing high-quality building and construction materials used in
commercial and residential structures, buildings, homes, offices
and other uses for nearly 50 years! In additional pre-manufacturing
structural construction material, this company is well-known for
its finely crafted, custom windows, doors, stairs, cabinetry,
flooring, molding, etc. which are displayed in showrooms across the
mid-Atlantic. Our workers help manufacture these pre-built and
modular components and we'd love to chat with you about working
with us! What it takes: Teams of workers produce the highest
quality wooden construction products ensuring precise measurements,
accurate cuts, and a thorough quality inspection before it's
readied for the customer (shipped or picked-up). Our workforce
arrives for their shift, ready to work and with a positive attitude
everyday, all day. We take pride in our products and strive to
exceed our customers expectations. We train our staff how to safely
use our equipment and make sure everyone is using proper PPE and
adhering to safety protocols. If you are ready to make a step in
your career, come join our team of loyal and dedicated team of
employees. We are family, join us. Job Information:
- Weekly pay!!
- Benefits, 401K, Paid Sick
- Monday - Friday, OT offered
- 7:00 AM - 3:30 PM OR 3:30 PM - 12:00 midnight (ample overtime
available if interested)
- $15 - $17 per hour (depending on what shift you choose),
immediate hire (walk-on-start)Construction Laborer
- Bring materials, boards, lumber, etc. from lumber yard
(outdoors) to the mill shop (indoors) using manual labor, carts,
pallet jacks and other equipment.
- Bring fastening equipment to carpenters such as screws,
nuts/bolts, truss hangers, staples, etc.
- Remove scrap material from production floor using manual labor
and properly dispose (recycle) material.
- Stack finished product in designated areas
- Does NOT operate open saws. Construction Laborer
- High school diploma or equivalent is preferred.
- Ability to lift up 50lbs repetitively throughout 8 hour shift
and carry material up to 100 feet unassisted.
- Must be able to stand, use of both arms/hands/legs,
- Must be able to work indoors and/or outdoors in various weather
- Must be able to work 8 hours per day on designated shift.
- For immediate consideration, call or text Chad Zehner at:
732-228-8980System One, and its subsidiaries including Joul, ALTA
IT Services, CM Access, TPGS, and MOUNTAIN, LTD., are leaders in
delivering workforce solutions and integrated services across North
America. We help clients get work done more efficiently and
economically, without compromising quality. System One not only
serves as a valued partner for our clients, but we offer eligible
full-time employees health and welfare benefits coverage options
including medical, dental, vision, spending accounts, life
insurance, voluntary plans, as well as participation in a 401(k)
plan.System One is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard
to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or
related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity,
age, national origin, disability, family care or medical leave
status, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, or any
other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or
Keywords: System One, Lakewood , Construction Laborer, Professions , Lakewood, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!