Regional VP, Sales (Enterprise)
Posted on: January 5, 2022
At iCIMS, we are helping our clients to build their winning
workforce. As an Regional VP, Sales, you'll lead a regional team of
account executives (East Coast) toward achieving new client revenue
goals for enterprise accounts. Our Account Executive Team has a key
role in helping prospects unlock their full potential in their
efforts to attract, engage, hire, and advance top talent. --This
position will be managing a team in the Eastern region of the
United States and will be remote in region.
- Provide vision, planning & prioritization for team
- Lead and manage a high performing, prospect-focused team of
Account Executive's to deliver customer business value and
- Coaching direct reports in sales strategy, forecasting,
pipeline management, opportunity management and career
planning/training/development while eliminating roadblocks to team
- Collaborate to jointly develop territory strategies with
marketing, channel partners, client services, and other teams to
maximize revenue in your region
- Manages complex sales cycles with both new and existing
customers while establishing and maintaining relationships with
executive level contacts.
- Creates a strategy for realizing the team's sales objectives,
driving improvement across key sales metrics of their team
including: close rates, average deal size and time to close through
ongoing training, and coaching to the proven iCIMS Sales
- Ensure team is executing on growth and retention processes,
providing accurate forecasts, and consistently exceeding team quota
- Establishes and maintains a merit-based, dynamic work
environment that appeals to the top talent in the field and enables
- Leads and coaches the team structuring appropriate training and
development and eliminating roadblocks to team performance.--
- 10+ years experience in the HR / HCM space, Technology,
Software, or Software-as-a-Service industry with primary customer
base in Fortune 1000.
- Leadership experience managing seasoned sales teams with at
least two years of experience leading a team of sales professionals
selling into Enterprise accounts selling into the C suite.
- Exceptional sales forecasting and reporting analytics.
- Ability--to motivate and challenge an enterprise sales
- Ability--to multi-task and handle multiple clients and issues
- Exceptional interpersonal skills with a high degree of
approachability and the ability to work seamlessly in a team
- Effective negotiator, problem solver and creative thinker.
- Comfortable working in a demanding, fast-paced changing
environment that is going through high growth.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. --Must
articulate thoughts and ideas clearly, concisely, and
- Driven and passionate about leading, mentoring and developing
Keywords: iCIMS, Lakewood , Regional VP, Sales (Enterprise), Sales , Lakewood, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!